Thursday, October 30, 2008

They are all monkeys if you ask me...

Our friends, the Topiks, let us crash their ward's trunk or treat on Tuesday night. Ethan and Rylie were just excited to have their costumes on and then they found out they would be getting candy as well...they could hardly contain themselves...It was fun and fast and the kids got to see Shaylee so they were excited. Thanks Topiks!

Ethan and his BFF, Shaylee


Our monkeys hugging it up...



Ethan (he is a bat if you can't tell) and Rylie (the monkey)




2 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

Lets hear it for ward trunk or treats! I love the costumes! Connor has that same monkey costume. They are both so cute and they look just like you:)

Mark and Janelle said...

Hey I am glad that you got some pictures of the kids, I didn't, what a good mom I am. Hey you can crash our stuff whenever you want Shaylee loves Ethan and Rylie.