
So this is our little movie
junky. Right now
Rylie is hooked on
Deeping Booty (Sleeping Beauty). Anyways, I didn't let her watch it until after dinner last night because my sister was coming over to babysit while
Coulter and I went to temple. I figured a movie before bed would make her tired and it did. Before
Coulter and I left
Rylie had to put on her Mr. Potato Head glasses so she could see a little better.


We have church from 1-4 so
Rylie is usually pretty tired during nursery. Last Sunday when I went to get her after nursery I couldn't see her playing with the other kids so I looked in the corner and sure enough, there she was asleep on a blanket. Poor girl...How many kids do you know that ask to take a nap during nursery? The nursery leaders think she is adorable (because she is). She does this a couple times a month. She will just ask the leaders for a blanket and tell them that she is tired.
Rylie will then go find a quiet corner and
doze off...
1 comment:
Your daughter is so cute! It is good she lives so close. Grandpa
Post a Comment