Coulter and I got crap the other week from our friends because apparently we are the only people on the earth without a blog page. So we decided to give in and make one. I decided that it would be alright to give in on this because I gave in and finally read the Twilight series like all my friends and I loved them... So here you go...
Here is a little info on the fam for all that are interested...
Coulter: I am currently attending one of my last semesters at Weber State for my HR Management degree. I’m still working at Convergys on the AmEx: IBCS: Small Business program. After this semester, I will have one class to take in the spring and I will also be applying for internships and doing everything else to finalize my schooling and certifications and applications that I need to get my degree.
Kirsten: I am currently working at South Davis Community Hospital as a Respiratory Therapist. With all the rest of my time I get to just be a wife and mother. It’s so nice to be done with school and be with the kids each day.
Ethan: He started pre-school at the end of August and loves it. He is always the last one to leave because he just wants to stay “a few more minutes.” He loves his teacher, Miss Connie and he would take her home with us if he could. He will be learning about the letter ‘E’ and the number ‘5’ next week. He still loves going outside and looking for bugs. It is the first thing that he asks for each morning and then is constant question throughout the day.
Rylie: She is our stubborn little princess. She is so loving but she turns on you in a split second. Coulter and I are getting better at managing her mood swings…Rylie loves to follow Ethan around and thinks that he is gold. It is really cute seeing them play together. Rylie loves movies and would watch them from sun up to sun down if we let her. We let her watch one a day and this is torture for her some days. She is stuck on Mulan right now and I think she wants a sword… Rylie is finally “sort of” potty trained! She stays dry all day and just wears a pull up at night. She fought us for a while and then one day it just clicked. Coulter and I are ecstatic to have 2 kids in big kid underwear (and of course to be saving all the $$$ on diapers).
Kirsten: I am currently working at South Davis Community Hospital as a Respiratory Therapist. With all the rest of my time I get to just be a wife and mother. It’s so nice to be done with school and be with the kids each day.
Ethan: He started pre-school at the end of August and loves it. He is always the last one to leave because he just wants to stay “a few more minutes.” He loves his teacher, Miss Connie and he would take her home with us if he could. He will be learning about the letter ‘E’ and the number ‘5’ next week. He still loves going outside and looking for bugs. It is the first thing that he asks for each morning and then is constant question throughout the day.
Rylie: She is our stubborn little princess. She is so loving but she turns on you in a split second. Coulter and I are getting better at managing her mood swings…Rylie loves to follow Ethan around and thinks that he is gold. It is really cute seeing them play together. Rylie loves movies and would watch them from sun up to sun down if we let her. We let her watch one a day and this is torture for her some days. She is stuck on Mulan right now and I think she wants a sword… Rylie is finally “sort of” potty trained! She stays dry all day and just wears a pull up at night. She fought us for a while and then one day it just clicked. Coulter and I are ecstatic to have 2 kids in big kid underwear (and of course to be saving all the $$$ on diapers).



2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!
HOORAY.......Your blog looks great!!!
Post a Comment