Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dirty!

So we went over to my parent's house today and my sister, Kaitlin, had a surprise for Ethan and Rylie - A Snake! Dirty! Her and my dad found it in the backyard while they were working in the garden. Kaitlin hates snakes, so why she thought it would be alright to give the kids one is beyond me. Ethan about wee'd his pants, he was so excited. So now we have a snake at our house. Ethan played with it all day (he plays with it like it is a dog). Coulter hates snakes and the snake won't eat any of the bugs we gave it so we are going to have to let it go. We will probably be doing this tomorrow so if you hear some screaming from Roy, don't fret, it's just Ethan.


3 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

Kirsten!! What a surprise! Your family is adorable. I can't believe you have such big kids. I wasn't sure if this was your blog because the first picture I saw was of Kaitlyn. What?? She's so cute! Seriously, the last time I saw her was when she was like in 4th grade and in the "special smart school." Thank you for the nice message. It's been quite the month or two. Thank goodness, the worst is over...knock on wood. I'm so sad I missed the get-together. I hope we'll do it again soon. That's all I could think about that night (as much as my percocet would allow me ;). Well, I miss you and am dying to get together with everyone!

Denise Hytonen said...

Not cool...I wouldnt have allowed it to come home with us, youre a nicer mom than me. And holy crap, when did Kaitlyn grow up?

Tara Chapman said...

So, I just want to know what Coulter thinks about having a snake at his house since he says I "ruined him for life" while showing him a snake I found at the horses years ago. Now he tells the story with the word chasing in place of showing, but just remember mom is always right!!