Monday, October 13, 2008

Snow!

So it snowed big time yesterday and the kids begged us to play outside, throw snowballs, build a snowman etc. I wouldn't let them play outside yesterday because it was Sunday but first thing today they were breaking down our door to get outside. They had so much fun...Ethan wanted a snowman so I gave it a try. Honestly I have never made a snowman. I lived in San Diego when I was little and just never built one when I was older. So here is our "Should be riding the short bus" snowman. He needs some serious work but the kids were happy. I went inside to get something and they destroyed my creation. No love for the ice man...


1 comment:

Mark and Janelle said...

Come on Kirsten, I let Shaylee go out and play in the snow on Sunday!! It was the first snow of the season!! Love the snowman, you're braver than I am, I made Mark go out with the kids