Monday, June 1, 2009

T-ball and graduation

So I don't know exactly what we have been up to the past month but I know that we have been busy...A couple things I do remember...Ethan started t-ball and it is pretty entertaining. The kids don't really know why they are playing this strange sport and most of them are doing whatever they want. Every single kid does know that they get a treat when the game is over and this is the highlight of the night. We enjoy going and watching Ethan entertain us...he likes to turn over the bases and look for bugs and harass the other boys. Good times...




Ethan also had his preschool graduation on May 20th. The kids sang a bunch of songs and then got to "graduate" from preschool. It was a cute little program and Ethan enjoyed of all his silly songs. Soon he will be in kindergarten, scary I know. I don't know if I'm ready for him to be that old...




Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming!
*Mother's Day was nice...I had strep though so no pics were taken. Also Coulter, Kirsten and Rylie are alive even though there are no pics of us to prove it.

No comments: