Coutler and Robby graduated from Weber State University on Friday. We are so proud of both of them. I'm excited that
Coulter is done with school (for now). He needed a break...We were also very happy that
Coulter and Robby both graduated from the business college at the same time so we only had to go to one graduation...good planning boys!

Dad and Robby


Uncle Robby and
Rylie
Coulter with his mom and dad
Coulter with Grandma Jan

Grandpa and Grandma Richardson,
Rylie,
Coulter and
Coulter's mom
4 comments:
Awesome..Congrats Coulter!
Kirsten! i am blog stalking from Leanne's Blog. If you couldn't tell I have been here a couple times today to get in all my catching up in between living my life! It has been a long time. Robby is a man?!? I thought he would always be a kid with a cute little bowl cut who would never talk to me and only smile. Kaitlin is a beutiful lady and has been reincernated as your daughter...holy cow they look alike! I haven't seen Jeremy in a while so it was good to see pictures of him as well. Your parent slook awesome adn jus the same as I remember them. You are beutiful and look like a wonderful busy mother. Your family is lucky to have you!
Amy Richardson Bascom
Sorry, sometimes I forget to proof-read. Sorry if I spelled any names wrong!
Congrats Coulter I knew you could do it!!!!!
Post a Comment