Monday, June 15, 2009

What we have been up to...be ready for a picture overload

Coulter and I had our first anniversary on May 23rd and we were sealed in the Ogden temple. It was a great day and we are grateful to our family and friends that could share the day with us.





Coutler's sister got married on June 3...congrats Breann and AJ

Kaitlin graduated from High School on June 4! Our cousin Meghan graduated too, I just don't have any pics...congrats Meghan!


My dad turned the big 50 on June 5! We had a big surprise party that night and a bunch of his friends were able to come and celebrate with him. My Aunt Nancy and Aunt Lisa (my dad's sisters) were also able to fly out to be with him. It was a fun day!


Ethan turned 5 on June 7 and he had his first friend party. He had a bug party...the kids got to go on a bug hunt, make butterflies and eat mud pie. Ethan had a great day!

One of Ethan's presents from a friend was a frog habitat so we got Ethan a fire belly toad to go in it. Ethan is pretty much obsessed with his new friend....

Ethan requested a bug cake for his birthday so here is his "inch worm" cake...

Ethan and Aunt Nancy




Ethan finished up his first season on T-ball. Thanks for the entertainment Ethan!

1 comment:

Christian and Melissa said...

I am so bummed we missed your sealing! I wasn't ever sure what time it was at! Congratulations anyway. Looks like you guys have been busy. Did I know Ethan's birthday was the same as mine? I remembered the due date was around the same time and you were going to name him Melissa if he for some reason came out as a girl. I lived in Logan at the time, so I was unaware of anything going on here I guess. My dad turned 50 on June 12th. Isn't it so crazy to have such old parents???