
On June 5 my siblings and I threw a surprise 30
th wedding anniversary party for my parents (their anniversary is June 10
th). It was a lot of work keeping it a secret from my parents...We had a lot of my parent's friends and family there...they had a good time visiting with everyone. Robby put together a really nice slide show and all the kids told their favorite stories about our parents. I love my parents so much and I'm glad that we were able to honor them. Thanks for everyone who came!


This is exactly what their wedding cake looked like...


My dad's sisters, Lisa and Nancy (and Owen)

The girls...

The boys...our older brother, Jeremy, wasn't able to come up from California...


June 5 was also my Dad's birthday so after the party we headed back to their house to celebrate his birthday. Happy Birthday Pops!
No comments:
Post a Comment