
Owen turned six months old on June 19
th...I totally forgot to take a 6 mo picture so the only pic I have of him that day is the one above but oh well. Owen is doing so good. He has cut 2 teeth so far. Owen is sitting up on his own really well and is rolling over just when he wants to get something. We grabs for everything now and plays with a lot of his toys. He hasn't been sucking his thumb anymore:). He does like to hold on to his rag or blanket when he falling asleep. Owen is still a big fan of the bouncy chair and the swing. I took him to the doctor on June 22
nd and he is doing good...
Weight: 16 lbs 13 oz (50%)
Height: 27 inches (80%)
Head: 17.5 inches (60%)


He holds his own bottle too!
No comments:
Post a Comment