
Last night Coulter and I went to The Roof in Salt Lake to celebrate
Valentines Day. My brother, Jeremy, gave us a gift certificate there for Christmas (thanks Jeremy!). Coulter and I have never been to The Roof so we were excited. It was so nice! We sat right by the window and had a great view of the temple. It was quiet and peaceful and the food was great. There wasn't a single child in the restuarant...that took some getting used to:-).


Coulter loved the desserts! There were
25 to choose from...out of control.

The food was amazing. I wanted to go back for more food when I was done because it was so good but unfortunately I was too full:-(

Pretty flowers from the Coulter...

Coulter also gave me my ring this weekend!
2 comments:
Looks like a great evening! I don't remeber what it is like to eat without kids around or eating off my plate for that matter. What a beautiful ring!!!!
AWWWW Kirsten! I love that you had such a great Valentines day! Your ring is sooo pretty. I want to meet this hubby of yours. Maybe one day. oh wait, you should take him on a trip here so he can see where you lived.
Post a Comment