Monday, February 16, 2009

Dinosaur Musuem...


We went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi today. We have never been so since we had a free day, we decided to head down. The kids love dinosaurs so they were excited before we even got inside...


There were caves for the kids to play in...

The museum had an exhibit with lots of water and sand for the kids to play with. There were dinosaurs and trees so they could build hills, mountains, etc. with the sand and then play with the dinosaurs. Rylie loved it! She played quietly for a long time, it was really cute.














There was an exhibit where the kids could play in the sand with brushes to dig for dinosaur fossils. Ethan and Rylie loved this too.




















Rylie playing with her dinosaurs on the way down to the museum...

1 comment:

Tara Mogle said...

um, have I told you how darn flippin' cute your kids are? well they are!!! I love their cute little smiles! Sounds like you had fun at the dinosaur museum. I love doing fun things with the kiddies.