Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Half Birthday!



Today at Ethan's preschool they celebrated his half birthday because his birthday is in June. Ethan got to bring in pictures to show the class and Mrs Connie also did a little spotlight on him. Rylie and I stayed while Ethan had his little birthday moment and the class sang to him. It was cute...Rylie was so mad when we left. She is so jealous of Ethan going to preschool and doesn't understand why she can't go. Poor girl...next year, I promise!
Mrs Connie sent home a sheet of questions to ask Ethan so she could spotlight him. I added some of my own as well. So here are his responses...
Favorite color: blue
Favorite animal: snakes and lizards
Best friend: Averi (This made me laugh because this is my friend's little girl but Ethan doesn't see her very often. I asked him if he knew who that was, he said "the girl that painted pumpkins with us.")
What does daddy do (for work)? give money to people
What does mommy do (for work)? fix babies
How old are you? 4
What color is your hair? brown
What color are your eyes? blue
How much do you weigh? let me count it for you...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...I weigh a lot
Favorite food: grapes
What do you like to do? play in my room
What is daddy's favorite food? um...shrimp! yummy!
What is mommy's favorite food? um...I don't know, tell me
Tell my about Rylie: she plays with me
What is your favorite book? all of my books I read at night
What makes you angry? when Rylie touches me
What makes you sad? when I get boo boos
What do you want to be when you grow up? firefighter and policeman
What is your favorite thing about church? eating treats
What do you like to do outside? catch bugs
What is your favorite holiday? turkey and ham and a little potatoes (I then talked to him about holidays...)
What is your favorite letter? E for Ethan!

1 comment:

Mark and Janelle said...

How rude..i thought Shaylee was his best friend, i know where the love is!!

p.s next fall i am starting a preschool, send Riley my way!