So I turned the big 2-8 a couple weeks ago...I am now officially in my late twenties. I think I am going to cry...oh well. The babysitting for the night fell through so we brought our 3 favorite monkeys to dinner with us at Taggarts Grill. We have never been so we thought we would give it a try. It was really good and the kids had fun chasing the peacocks... Coulter "forgot" to make me a cake (no love) so we shared this. It was really good. We opened presents when we got home and sent the monkeys to bed.
I LOVE going to Taggarts and introduced my parents to it a year or so ago and it's now become one of my dad's favorite places to go when they come out to visit. It took the spot of Cafe Rio which amazes me since the man LOVES his Mexican food. Glad you had a good birthday
1 comment:
I LOVE going to Taggarts and introduced my parents to it a year or so ago and it's now become one of my dad's favorite places to go when they come out to visit. It took the spot of Cafe Rio which amazes me since the man LOVES his Mexican food. Glad you had a good birthday
Post a Comment