Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Owen...

So he is finally here! Okay so he has been here since Saturday but its been crazy around here...Coulter and I went to the hospital at 6 am on Saturday morning for a c-section at 7:30. Baby didn't come until a little later because they had a hard time starting an IV, getting blood and then a really hard time with my spinal block. Everyone in the OR was saying that my back was really tight so I must work out a lot (yeah...that's it). Anyways...they finally got me numb, got Coulter and got started...
Baby Owen was born at 8:21 am and was screaming from the start. He was 6 lbs 14 oz and 19 inches long. They had him on oxygen til about noon that day and he was grunting off and on all day...He had a little rough day but it was all resolved by the next day...

He definitely has his daddy's hair...


Grandma and Owen



Grandpa and Owen...

3 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

Congrats! He is adorable. Hope you are recovering nicely and things start to feel normal around your house with a new baby and all!

Christian and Melissa said...

I'm glad he's doing better with the oxygen thing. I'm sure that was especially scary for you, since that is what you do! Did I mention I love his name?? He's adorable.

The Tanner Family said...

Cute Baby!!! Congrates u 2!!!!