Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Labor Day...

Coulter took the kids hiking with his family on Labor Day morning. I worked the night before so I gave everyone a kiss goodbye and crawled into bed...They went hiking in Adam's canyon up to the waterfalls. Ethan and Rylie talked about it all day when they got home. They all seemed to have a good time. Coulter said that when Ethan was walking back down from the waterfalls he told Grandma Joelle that he was going to need to take a nap that day:). Both kids crawled into bed and took good naps when they got home...
I wasn't even there so I have no idea why she is crying but I thought it was funny (it always is when you aren't the one experiencing it).



1 comment:

Mark and Janelle said...

wow I am totally impressed...I couldn't even make it that canyon...go Ethan and Rylie!