So we had the ultrasound today...after the appointment I headed over to Kohls to tell my mom the good news. While I was there I had a pity party (just a small one) for myself knowing that I couldn't buy these...
But I settled for these instead...I'm excited I promise...girl clothes are just more fun...
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Yea! I love boy's clothes! Maybe it's because they're so hard to find. Don't get me wrong, girl's clothes are fun too. There's just something about finally finding the cutest boy outfit! I'm so excited for you guys!
Yea! Congrats! That is so exciting!
happy shopping!
The pictures came up first before I could see the writing and I thought you were having twins!! Congrats on having another boy, I am a little partial to boys myself!!!
Hurray so excited for you. I'm sad everytime I go into a store and want to buy girl clothes too cuz their so cute but oh well boys can be fun too.
Post a Comment