This was the first time any of us have been to California Adventures and we were impressed. There was a bunch of stuff for the kids to do and a lot of stuff that we look forward to doing when the kids are a little older. Coulter and I just loved being there. Disneyland is a fun place to be, the kids loved it and it was really nice to all be together...
After 2 days at Disneyland we headed down to San Diego to go to Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. Sea World was pretty good...expensive, but the kids enjoyed it. Ethan's favorite thing was touching the string rays. Rylie liked touching them too. She would squeal and say how slimy they were each time she touched them. Seeing Shamu was great, Rylie fell asleep right before the show but the rest of us got to see it. Rylie enjoyed chasing the birds at Sea World the most. I guess 2 year olds don't appreciate Sea World like they should...
After Sea World we met my Aunt Kimberley and Uncle Farrell at one of my favorite restuarants in San Diego, La Pinata, and had dinner. It was so good...it brought back a lot of memories...That night we stayed at Farrell and Kimberley's house. It was fun to catch up and see them.
The next day we went to the San Diego Zoo. What a zoo...it puts the Hogle to shame. Rylie loved chasing the birds again and was intrigued by the meerkats. Ethan loved the reptile house and a bug exhibit they had. After the zoo we stopped by the beach so the kids could see the ocean. They were both freaking out! Coulter and I had fun watching them. We rolled up their pants so they could put their feet in the water. This went well for awhile until Ethan fell over and then before we knew it they were both covered with water and sand...I miss having the beach so close...
Well the vacation was great. I can't wait to go back...



1 comment:
Hey Kirsten, looks like you and your family had lots of fun. Im so jealous you got to go. I can't wait till the boys are a lil older so we can go.
Post a Comment