Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sledding...


I promised Ethan last Friday that we would go sledding on Monday. I really need to start watching the news because it was snowing pretty hard when we went. Coulter found us a location and we got started because we didn't know when the cops would show up asking us to leave...Ethan had so much fun, he was freaking out. Rylie had fun for awhile as long as she wasn't going too fast (that's my girl! A weenie like her mom...)





Coulter was pulling them up the hill and Rylie was still holding on with a death grip...


Ethan was so funny! He wasn't scared of anything and even went down backwards a couple of times. Once he took out Rylie when he couldn't stop...poor girl...


It's pretty sad...I am such a wimp. It freaks me out if I start going too fast. I love Rylie's face in this pic! What a trooper...
-For anyone who has been waverunning with me-I make the same noise when I sled...my poor family...

3 comments:

Christian and Melissa said...

Wow, I know exactly what noise you're talking about. You're such a cute little family. Way to follow-through with your promises no matter what! I've been promising Anders that I'll build a snowman with him for the past two days. I refuse to do it when it's snowing!

Denise Hytonen said...

I totally remember that sound! Remember when we all went the day after graduating? Good times!

Mark and Janelle said...

Hey we know the perfect hill, and i can know it is legal to sled there! Maybe we can go one of these days and I will be a wimp with you. I stopped by where Shaylee and Mark were sledding one day and Mark took Tyler and made me go down the hill. I screamed the whole way!