Monday, November 3, 2008

Sweet Rylie...

Background info:

We are still working on having Rylie stay dry during naps and at night, so sometimes she wets the bed and I get to take her sheets and blankets off to wash them. Lately I seem to be doing this more than I would like to...Well Rylie went into my room today and all of our sheets were off the bed because I was washing them...

Rylie: Ahhh mommy (in a disappointed voice) you wet your bed?

Mommy: No Rylie

Rylie: Daddy wet the bed?

Rylie truly was concerned, hugged my legs and told me that it would be ok. I then got the opportunity to try to convince my disappointed daughter that I had in fact not wet the bed but was just washing the sheets. Sheesh!

1 comment:

Christian and Melissa said...

Sure Kirsten! I was your roommate at one point, I know how you are. ;) That's really cute! It just shows you that she gets it, it's just something she's having difficulty knowing how to control it. I hate changing sheets...I'm not looking forward to pottytraining.